Clothes to pack:
- 3 pairs of hunting long pants, 3 pairs of shorts, 4 bush shirts.
- Down jackets, jersey, and windbreaker.
- 2 pair comfortable hunting boots, 4 pairs woollen socks.
- Bush hat, or caps ,gloves and light weight rain coat.
- Comfortable sweatpants and T-shirts for relaxing around the campfire at night.
Camouflage colours are permitted in South Africa. If you do not use camouflage clothing then please ensure that your outfits are dark green or khaki in colour.
What to bring:
- Binoculars, Camera.
- Own 120 volt to 220 volt electric converter or a vehicle plug charger for charging batteries.
- International travel adapters for Africa.
- Personal toiletries, medicines, sun block, insect repellent and sunglasses.